I think today the experiment failed. He went upstairs to read by himself. It got quiet after a few minutes. I called up. I get a little nervous but know I didn't hear any thuds. I go upstairs (waking the baby sleeping on me) to find this.
Here are some other cute shots from Tommy this week, some showing no-nap delirium. Others just showing a cute POTTY TRAINED kid!
Mid jump here...

This is before Tuesday's game, but it makes a much better statement about the way the Sharks played last night.

Awww... (fortunately no audio included as Finny started a little "get off me" growl right after. Tommy obliged)
Tomorrow's quality parenting discussion topic:
(I swear, she didn't really do it but she was trying. I think we're teething!)
4 comments:
Well I only have cats, not kids, but I would have left him as is. I'm guessing Nana would have put a blanket on him but left him on the mat.
Is Lucy really teething already?
Go Sharks!
Appalled!!!! --that you are more concerned about your son than that daughter of yours! Looks like she's the one who'll require closely supervised parenting.
(Sorry, Baby Lucy. Grandma didn't mean it....)
Hahaha. Great post. Cute pic - very lord of the dance.
Post a Comment