Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lady Bug


Lucy looked very cute on her first Mother's Day. Too bad I didn't really take any pictures with my kids that day! I did get one "self-portrait"


Almost 5 months old and Lucy hasn't rolled over yet. Admittedly, with a big brother who likes to stomp and two big doggies, she gets limited floor time. We're working on it. She did manage an assisted roll on Mother's Day. She just needs to push off of something. She doesn't seem stressed out by the lack of rolling. She can spin herself around in a circle on her tummy or back!

Here's our little lady bug - first day in tights.



A friend referred to these as "dangerous" blue eyes.
I heard "Brown Eyed Girl" on the radio the other day and it made me a little sad. Do girls with blue eyes have a song?

3 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

A quick Google turned up:
Baby's got Blue Eyes - Elton John;
Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - CSNY

Not the same pop as Brown Eyed Girl but there are options.

What I want to know is does she give anyone else the once over she gave me on Sunday? That was priceless. Thank goodness Nana saw it also or I would have thought I imagined it!

I haven't looked at the pictures on my camera yet - maybe there are some of all of you?

Anonymous said...

Pretty Blue Eyes
Thought I was in love before
And then you moved in next door
Pretty blue eyes, Pretty blue eyes.

All the guys in the neighborhood
Keep sayin' you sure look good
With your blue eyes, Pretty blue eyes.

cont'd

(Not bad.....)

Greg said...

I looked up the lyrics to "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue" which I thought was an apt title...

then I read the lyrics which are NOT as appropriate, or the kind you should be singing to your baby.