All this and Marco's post earlier in the week reminded me that I hadn't posted this yet.
Tommy has officially eaten fish! Something neither of his parents will eat or can even stand the smell of! Nevertheless we bucked up and with some help from Trader Joe introduced the childhood staple - fish sticks. Please enjoy the photo play-by-play:
"Ooh yummy, chicken nuggets - my favorite!"
"Hmmm - these taste a little strange"
"I'm not really sure how to proceed here. But there's ketchup on my plate, so I'll keep dipping"
"Here goes!"
5 comments:
Calamari! You and Tom eat squid, right?
Pickles?
I love breaded spinach nuggets - I'm sure Trader Joe's has them...drench them in ketchup so he doesn't notice that they are green :-)
Dude, we totally had the breaded pickles in Omak. I have to say...not horrible.
I used to eat meatloaf with my ketchup as a kid.
And i'm not sure about breaded - but deep fried pickles are a must have in New Orleans. Just five more weeks...
Love the fish sticks story and I have to say I didn't realize my brother didn't like fish.
Post a Comment