I tried to get him saying it on video... not so much. So I'll just have to say it for us all.
As Sarah beat me to the blog punch (despite my nice - subtle - reminder email last week) I am now old news, but it is G-ma & Papa's 35th wedding anniversary.
If I had them scanned, I'd post for all to see the terrible pictures the boys and I took 10 years ago! As Sarah also points out, the 35th anniversary gift is coral. I say, take the afternoon and go to the aquarium!
We love you both and wouldn't be here without you!
3 comments:
PLEASE post the pics. Hysterical. And while you're scanning, get that one from your parents hallway where Jeff is wearing the pegged jeans and Mike is hugging that stuffed animal.
OK - I look adorable in that picture!
I have copies for all of you...
(And Sara, Joey, Clara and I had a lovely day at the aquarium!)
Post a Comment