Well we were home with an ear infection & cough today so I had a little time. Here are some recent videos that show of Tommy's newest skills.
Skill #1 Singing/Reciting Nursery Rhymes. I added subtitles the second time in case you didn't catch it. (This also tells you what he really does with the potty 99.9% of the time.)
Skill #2 Mimicking whatever we say. This was after watching Talladega Nights. "Au revoir Ricky Bobby" (I didn't take French)
Skill #3 - Letter Recognition/Keyboard Proficiency - a little set up for this one. Once again, the good people at Fisher Price are taking care of educating and entertaining the boy. Best invention ever right here! The game he is playing drops letters and if you press the right one it drops it in a bucket. Level one is uppercase, he's doing that when the video starts. When level 2 starts it is lowercase letters and he doesn't know all of those yet so it takes him a little longer. But if you listen closely, once the computer says the letter he usually finds it right away! He's had this toy only a WEEK! Seriously incredible though he's totally addicted to it. Wonder where he got the example that people should sit behind laptops all day? This one runs a little longer, but you'll probably get a kick out of him anyway!
6 comments:
Ha! These are awesome!
This is laugh out loud funny. He is too adorable. Hope the ear infection goes away soon.
I can't get over how much the little genius takes after his Croatian side.
(Sliver?)
I'm feeling like a broken record, but this kid is genius and HYSTERICAL! Loving the subtitles, I demand all baby videos now with subtitles.
ok now be honest - could you tell what it was without the subtitles - or is just me and papa? (he was the first to translate "dumpy dumpy"
I never would have gotten dumpy dumpy. Sometimes I understand him the first time, sometimes I need my brother's help.
I've watched this at least 5 or 10 times. Lisa almost lost it at Ricky Bobby. One of her favorite movies.
Post a Comment