Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Outta My Way!


Ok, it was actually not the stampede I'd imagined. Nobody putting their unborn children on waitlists. It was just like any college faire you've ever been to... except with more stroller traffic. There were a lot of pregnant women there but there were also a lot of parents with kids older than Tommy. The school's all have variations in starting ages, wait lists, and all that. We basically walked briskly through - spending the most time at the Round Table Pizza table. As Greg said, "if they have a preschool, send him there!" Nope, just free (for the price of admission) pizza. There were other organizations besides schools there including some with activities for toddlers so that was awesome. We gathered many fliers and brochures from schools in the Sunset including the one that rents space from Holy Name (location location location!) So we shall see. We're not in a rush, it was just good to gather this info. Above is the picture I promised. It does include a pregnant woman who walked by just as a clicked.
Below is what I did to my new car today.... I don't want to talk about it :(

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Ouch. Hopefully only the minivan was injured.

Anonymous said...

I was really hoping that the Pre-School Expo would be the Black Friday of the toddler calendar...or when bridal stores have sales... or people get trampled just to get that last Tickle-Me-Elmo. Thank you for the picture; the one in my head is much funnier.