Thursday, September 25, 2008

Are you ready for some hockey?

My newest web addiction is a site called Diaper Swappers which is mostly dedicated to information about cloth diapering but also other parenting topics. There's also an area where WAHMs (Work At Home Moms) can sell their wares. I've bought a couple of diapers that these very talented moms have made and a couple of wetbags (for storing wet diapers) from a WAHG (...Grandma). Most of these talented women do things with knitting, etc so I was searching for one that could make Tommy a hat in Sharks colors and I found one! She actually had this as a sample because she's from CA and her family are Sharks fans! Now that it's hockey preseason time, here you go!
Photobucket
Note, I had to practically hold the child down to keep him from taking the hat off!

Here's one of the cute diapers I got. These are seriously the only pictures we've snapped in the last week!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(we snapped those pics in Marco's room a couple of weeks ago! Thanks Marco!)

3 comments:

Romios Family said...

Love the hat! So you are still doing the cloth diapers then, how is this working? I forget, do you wash them yourself or have a service that picks them up? Are you saving a lot of money?? Need more info.

Sarah said...

Tommy's playing with the death trap!

Anonymous said...

I realized that, Sarah! But looks like he had the safer side.