We're back from several days in Twain Harte to celebrate Gma C's 60th birthday a few months late. We had a great time, it was very relaxing and tons of fun. All the Cecchin kids were there and all of Tommy's cousins. It was so nice to spend all that extra (early morning, late late night) time with the little kids. I think they had so much fun and I know that the grown-ups certainly did. Check in with
Marco's blog and
Joey & Clara's Cribnotes for even more details and pictures, I'm sure. Please do not miss the
video Jeff took of Tom's first golf game. As usual, a few pictures are posted here and the rest (200+) are available
here. Enjoy!
Gma took this. Not sure if you can tell but on the rock behind him somebody spray painted "Tom is Hot." I actually have a picture of Tom on this rock a few years ago on his first trip to Twain Harte. Who knew this is where we'd be a few years later?!

Luring Tommy into the water took a little work, but the last day he was more into it!

A shark sighting on the beach

Out for an evening walk

A lot of naps and bedtimes were missed... things got pretty entertaining.

Uncle Mike (new nickame "Hasslehoff") catches up on his summer reading.

Family resemblance?

We had so much fun - let's do it again sometime!
2 comments:
Many happy memories of our time together! I'm surprised Tommy didn't clear the beach with his Sharks towel! Do you remember how apprehensive we all were about swimming in the lake after "Jaws" came out??!?? (OK, so you were too young to remember...)
We need more please. The 200 pictures are great - but what have you been up to this week.
Cheers
Aunt Jen
Post a Comment