Saturday, August 23, 2008

Catching up...

First week of school and I let some things slip through the blog cracks....

8/18 - Happy Birthday Aunt Jen! (pic below)

8/21 - Clara Jane is 11 months old

8/23 - Marco John is 7 months old

8/23 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA G!!

8/24 - Thomas Arthur is 16 months!


We also got a little ahead of ourselves and celebrated Nona Eda's 90th birthday a month and a half early.


I realized we hadn't taken many pictures of Tommy lately so we snapped some before we left for Gilroy. The first is from Jen's birthday dinner at our house and the rest are from today.

he's got all sorts of new teeth now including a molar, we believe.
Waiting for Joe who was coming to pick us up



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up! Wow.
I don't know if it's the collared shirt or there's more hair or what.

Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Jen

Anonymous said...

such a little gentleman! Hope school is going well... Grey Gardens is stealing my soul and I love reading blog updates backstage. Keep em coming!!

Anonymous said...

The picture with the book "Jack" is a favorite. I was hoping to see a report on the second day of Day Care.

Tom the Elder