Tommy had quite a cultured day today. We helped chaperone a field trip to the SFMOMA. Tommy seemed to enjoy the modern artists and was well behaved. He also had his first ride on the SI school bus though I somehow managed to miss the photo op... must have been doing a good job chaperoning!

After that Tommy went to his first SI Musical "Mame". Congrats to all involved and a shout out to Asst. Director Greg Callaghan who's probably the only person involved who reads this. Hey Greg, here's what Tommy thought of the first act:

He was awake for Act II and even managed to pose with the retiring Maestro Sablinsky and his grandson Aiden. Tommy and Aiden will likely be in SI Musicals together... I'm sure Aiden will be a pit dweller (note the trombone glued to his hand), Tommy isn't sure if his dancing or his music will come first yet.
All in all a great day! Here's your portrait of the day, lest you thought I forgot.

3 comments:
So excited to have another blog to visit! And loving the title, tagline and signature _ I had no idea you were so witty! I think your brother steals the spotlight.
I'm glad Tommy went to see MAME. I hope Tommy's Mommy was able to stay awake for it...
And forgot to mention, love the sweater in the first pic. What is the chain of evidence (can you tell I watch too much CSI??) for Tommy's clothes...from Joey to Tommy to Marco? Maybe we can mix it up a little...from Joey to Tommy to Nikos to Marco. Ha!
Post a Comment