No wonder Tommy is so cute... look at how cute both Meredith and Tom were as babies!
If I do the Look-alike Meter, will the picture recognition come back with, "Joey looks more like Michael Cecchin by 100%"? I should upload a picture of Mike just for fun! Ha! Sara
4 comments:
Actually these baby pics make me think Tommy is actually a Cecchin! PS I hope this isn't deleted.
I'll let you off with a warning this time Sarah...but only because you're keeping the comment section alive.
but where's the tommy of the day picture????
lovin' the blog!
No wonder Tommy is so cute... look at how cute both Meredith and Tom were as babies!
If I do the Look-alike Meter, will the picture recognition come back with, "Joey looks more like Michael Cecchin by 100%"? I should upload a picture of Mike just for fun! Ha!
Sara
Post a Comment