Thursday, April 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!

I don't know what to say about today yet... so here's the long-awaited Spiderman slideshow.
(p.s. I'm really proud of us for sticking with this unlike so many other things!) It was rough those last few months getting him to sit still and not crawl off the chair but he came through with a doozy for the last shot! Enjoy watching our boy grow up (again... I hope you enjoyed it the first time too!)

Love to you all!
TmT
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

gcal said...

i cannot believe it's been a year... seems like just yesterday barb was trying to coax you down to SCU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!

Aunt Jen said...

Wow. One year old.
We went to a baseball, football and a hockey game. We've partied in Vegas and flew all the way to Washington DC.

What a great first year you've had. I can't wait to see what we get to do in year two.

Happy birthday Tommy.
Much love,
Aunt Jenn