Fourth of July Block Party. Playing with the big boys on the street. We live on a soccer block with a ton of boys who all seem to play club/high school/college soccer plus the owner of a soccer supply store. Tommy starts soccer in September, so he'll be well-versed.

Grandma, Papa, Tommy, Lucy, and I went to Gilroy Gardens when I had a day off. It was Lucy's first trip (well since the time she went in the rain... when she was 5 days old)
On the train


Papa and Tommy floating




Papa and Tommy go for a drive

Grandma and Lucy take in a show. Singing vegetables, as a matter of fact, rewriting classics to be vegetable-related (I Wish They All Could Be California Grown). The garlic cloves were pretty stereotypically Italian too... the script needed a rewrite, but the kids liked it.


They had a very small dinosaur exhibit for a few days.

Just riding an artichoke

The next weekend I took the kids to the Discovery Museum, which has an awesome Curious George exhibit this month.

These three monkeys approve!

At the Exploratorium with Grandma and Papa

No comments:
Post a Comment