I know this is a very emotional subject for many of our blog followers so I won't spend a long time on it. But obviously, Buster Posey's injury has been very upsetting for many. Peter Hartlaub of the Chronicle had a great idea that our kids should make "get well" cards for Buster, since he has so many young fans.
Read about the project here.Tommy is a big fan of Buster's and a big fan of making cards so here's our entry.




Since Tommy is also a fan of the bones of the skeleton, when we told him Buster broke his leg Tommy wanted to know which bone specifically...

So Tommy's card for Buster reads "Sorry you broke your fibula." Classic Tommy.

Updated:
Tommy's card is featured on The Poop!
3 comments:
Classic Tommy! I bet Buster will love it :)
You can be sure Buster enjoyed your card now, Tommy. (And you even gave him your autograph!)
As one of the emotionally fragile, this whole project made me smile. Thanks.
Post a Comment