Tonight was closing night of the dance concert and I talked with a senior mom about this being the culmination of 15 years of driving her daughter to dance lessons and recitals. I always remember the labor of my own parents (and begrudging brothers) waiting for me in the car at the studio and sitting through years of long... long... dance recitals and musicals. I also remember, from the early years, the battle of mom having to do my hair and wrestling my thick hair into a nice clean bun.
Today was the beginning of my journey with Lucy. She somewhat willingly allowed me to pull her hair back after a bath this afternoon and this was the result of our labor. I don't think this is going to be her "look" just yet. But it shows how long (if not yet thick) her hair is.
1 comment:
I love this post.
Post a Comment