Last week was a busy one and while I didn't see much of my kids, the grandmas did a good job taking pictures and keeping me updated on their whereabouts!
I think I have seen Lucy's legs in the daylight only a handful of times, outside of diaper changes. Nana noticed her eyelashes in this photo. The rest of us noticed her thighs! Welcome to the family, Lucy. Long skirts and pants for you with that thigh/calf combo! You're welcome!


Grandma sent these on Friday. Please note: MY Lucy is not wearing a Princess tshirt. MY Lucy is wearing a tshirt of Lucy Van Pelt wearing a princess tshirt. That clarification is required. Thank you. (cute shirt grandma!)


Last night we spotted Tommy doing this with his green army men/women...


Please be prepared, as Tommy is apparently planning some sort of takeover. I hope you have your emergency water. I know Sara Nino is prepared!In other geography news, a funny Tommy story from church yesterday. We never really think Tommy is listening in church but yesterday he heard the lector say, "A reading from St. Paul..." Tommy looks up and exclaims (yes loud enough for most around us to hear) "St. Paul! That's the capital of Minnesota!" Guess we need to move from geography to theology now.
In other news, Lucy can climb the stairs and finds the baby gate an inviting pull up bar.
Tommy loves his dinosaur jammies from Aunt Maureen

Which were well-timed to coincide with the classes about dinosaurs that Tommy and Marco have been taking with Grandma at Chabot this month. Here Tommy plays the sun in a puppet show about the dinosaurs. I don't want to say this was the lead in the play, but the sun makes the plants grow, which feeds the herbivores, which feed the carnivores and all is fine until the cloud of ash from the meteor blocks out the sun. So... you know... it's the lead.
And finally, two kids in a wagon
3 comments:
Yay, Sara N.
(--Needless to say, the superb blog speaks for itself...)
Nice try, Meredith, but Tommy can read the package. "Green Army Men".
Post a Comment