Well this was posted a few weeks after Tommy turned 1
And here's Lucy today, one month and two days after turning 1
Fun fact: Tommy walked by himself at one year, one month and two days old so she is very close to catching him. I think that's pretty impressive, since she's only been crawling for about a month and a half.
Still rocking 1/2 a tooth, though!
Tommy has had a habit lately of saying there are things boys can do that girls can't. "only boys can be Jedi..." "I have green army men, no green army women..." and so on. We've been trying hard to keep this little punk on the right track by showing him the women Jedi, soliders, and so on. So I guess this video will help. Girls can be firefighters (or at least learn to walk behind fire engines) too!
1 comment:
Somehow, I am both delighted and disarmed by 'the New Lu'. (--mostly delighted...)
Post a Comment