Thursday, March 11, 2010

That bright thing in the sky

The sun shone over our house today. While I'm a fog-lover, I'll take a cool sunny day here and there, as long as it doesn't get hot! We walked to storytime and did a loop down the hill to the shopping center then back up the hill home. Tommy, who's not always a great distance walker, does great on this uphill trek which makes pushing Lucy and the stroller up a lot easier! When we got home, we played in the backyard, something we very rarely do!
Photo by Tommy
"Tommy" by Tommy. Chalk on concrete. (ignore the T on top of the real T - he said he had to start over)

Lucy's legs and feet, as seen for the first time.
Hey, remember our dogs? Probably not. Cali suns herself
Time to flip.

Awww a (rare) peaceful Finn moment. Wouldn't you like to dogsit him? Seriously, we're in need.

Yeah, I let him play with actual dirt. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to ignore the cute and talented kids...but that is an extraordinary shot of Finn!