Tommy's reserved tables for pizza on Wednesdays. Seriously, this was on the table when we got there!

I love each kid's look here.

Tommy built this all by himself at the Discovery Museum (I wasn't even paying attention and then looked up and he'd done this!) (For the record, I was sitting right there, just feeding Lucy)

This is his building face, as demonstrated at the Lego store in Hillsdale. "Is THIS LegoLand?" He says with wonder, looking forward to an upcoming trip! Clearly I could have said yes and saved money.

Lucy's first visit to 6B. Tom realizes he's wearing the same shirt he wore when Tommy first visited 6B, I can't find that pic.
UPDATE: Grandparents to the rescue! Both Papa Tom and Nana found this pic in their archives. Tommy around 1 month visiting 6B.
Tommy and Clara put themselves down for a nap this morning. Lots of kisses goodnight and "I Love Yous" first. Obviously, and unfortunately, not really sleeping here.

Tommy focuses on an intense 6th grade CYO Championship game. Seriously, the most intense grammar school game I've ever been to and, sadly, we didn't win.

"That's Lucy!" says Tommy, without prompt. Ways you know your dad is a history teacher.

Look familiar?

2 comments:
That ET picture is fantastic.
A very cute collection of photos!
Post a Comment