
Joey's 4th birthday party was the next morning and we all made pizza. Thanks to Papa for dragging Tommy out of his grumpy funk with his "Smiley Santa" pizza complete with "Hot dogs" (aka sausage) and "Black grapes" (aka olives). Tommy fell for the hot dog bit, but came nowhere close to eating the olives.
Marco models the birthday cupcakes.On Monday Tommy had his first official gymnastics class. We'd tried it out once in August but now we're officially signed up. It took a full 20 minutes for him to decide to get off my lap and participate (I could have used Papa and some pizza!) but when he did he was all over the obstacle courses and well into the frequent breaks they take to the water fountain. In fact, when Tom asked Tommy what he did that day he said, "I drank water and got wet." No mention of the activities shown below. Fun fact: this is the same gym where Tom took gymnastics in his youth. It helps it's only a half block from Nana's as she can come along or watch Lucy while Tommy gets physical.
Tuesday took us to Coyote Point Museum, where I hadn't been. He liked the otters and some of these science activities. We've been watching "Sid the Science Kid" on PBS in the mornings (very cute) and now Tommy fancies himself a scientist who likes to explore and discover.
Here he learns about wind currents, I think.
and he put all these gears together so they would all turn (with help). Puzzles are also very big in our house right now.
Wednesday we surprised G-ma and visited 3-B.

Today was an injury-free trip to the library (phew!) and tomorrow is Lucy's 1 month check up. Details to come. At least I'm managing to keep busy.
4 comments:
Seeing you stand in 3B like that I can only think..."You've come a long way, baby!"
I never saw Lucy's onesie at Joey's bday party! Too cute!
Where can I find a pair of those ladybug sandals?!
-- Baby Gap
Post a Comment