Here are Joey, Tommy, and Clara painting this Tuesday. (Thanks to Sara for the pic)

A chilly trip to the playground this week. I realize where some of our readers live it's actually cold and snowy. Please excuse our snow gear for a mere chilly evening on the coast. Please also excuse Tommy's size 12mos jacket! He got that as a gift for his first Christmas! Thanks Children's Place again for your ridiculously incorrect sizing. I guess we'll need a new jacket next year.


And here's our new stroller which I like a lot so far. Tommy likes to stand and watch, but he's also good about sitting on his seat or walking alongside and holding on. Perfect!
We had a 3 hour power outage last night. Hooray for Tom's DeWalt flashlight which, shined at the ceiling, totally illuminates our living room. Tommy learned how to play CandyLand (shockingly he won!)
As mentioned previously, Tommy enjoyed watching A Christmas Story this year. Here he demonstrates how to sing Jingle Bells. Inspired by this:
Here's Tommy
3 comments:
Love the second picture! So pretty!
I'm putting in an official request that in your copious spare time you scan in some baby pictures of you and Tom so we can see if she's looking like you at all! I think I'm seeing glimpses!
Will work on that, Sara. But Lucy still has to gain a pound or so before she can even begin to look like my newborn pics!
What a great looking family! I'm thrilled for the two of you. Make sure you get in a field trip to SCU with the baby soon!
Bob
Post a Comment