Well we're 39 weeks pregnant today and hanging in there. Unfortunately because our doctor had thought the baby might show up early, we now feel kind of "overdue" when in reality, we still may have a week (gulp...or more) to go! We're just trying to stay busy, distracted, and warm. Right now "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel is doing the trick for me. Check this show out - it's like American Chopper does Antiques Road Show.
Anyway, here's what I looked like last week - really the only "belly pic" I've intentionally taken!

And here's a flashback to April 2007 about 38 weeks with Tommy - about 8-10 extra pounds with Tommy too.

And if you didn't hear yet... Tom decided last Friday that he wanted to know the gender. So you can know too... it's a girl!
4 comments:
Hooray! I can't wait to meet my niece. She can hurry up and get here already. :)
Is that the same outfit for both pregnancies?? love it!
Clara is very excited about having another girl cousin on this side of the family! Time to even things out! :)
different shirt in the picture (though I still have the 2007 shirt). I owe so much to Old Navy for making those corduroy pants. I've lived in them through 2 pregnancies now. The only actually comfortable maternity pants I've ever found. I made myself put them away between pregnancies or I would have worn them out!
I'll be up 2 weeks from today, if you and Meredith Jr. want to hold off.
Post a Comment