They have set up trains on tracks that meander around various SF landmarks - GG Bridge, AT&T Park, City Hall, etc. He liked that but what kept his attention was the two-train Thomas the Train (Thomas and Annie) exhibit. We were there over an hour. The docent could not get over Tommy - and kept saying what a lovely boy he was. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera, but I took my first ever pictures on my cell phone - which I cannot forward because it keeps saying "out of network." So when "we" get that figured out, there will be pictures.
So here are the other pictures - Tommy was riding the rocking horse and the bear sat on his couch - things have been moved around in the living room. He has had a great time with the legos this week and copying what is on the outside of the box - so this is his town that he/we built. And then he dumped all the toys from Jennifer's bucket out and climbed in and watched Sesame Street. He has made the robot and other things from those toys as well. And then today, he fell asleep with his hands behind his head and basically stayed that way the entire time. It has been a great week.




3 comments:
I love that last picture- that is so adorable that he sleeps like that!!
A wonderful post! Tommy is a lucky boy to have had Paula and now Nana-two of the 'greats'-assisting Mom and Dad. I'm so happy to hear that he enjoyed the Conservatory of Flowers which displays the flora of three tropic regions. We shouldn't be surprised that he felt so much at home there. Go, Diego, go!
You're right, Meredith. Opening up that other email address DID mess me up. gma
Post a Comment