Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In Conversation...

Jennifer and Nana watched Tommy for a little while last night and Jen sent this report this morning:

Tommy’s chilling at the chalk board reading off letters.

He says M A R C O spells Marco.

I asked who’s Marco?

Marco’s a nice boy says Tommy.

Then T O M M Y spells Tommy.

Who’s Tommy I ask?

Tommy’s a big boy.

It was adorable.


I can also report that on Sunday we had lunch and a double Target/Costco trip with Greg and Jeff. When we dropped them off I asked Tommy if he had fun and he said yes. I said, "Greg and Jeff are nice boys, huh?" Tommy says, "Greg and Jeff are nice friends." Awwwwww

2 comments:

JeffinLA said...

It was great spending time with you and Tommy- you're both nice friends :) Good to see you.

Sarah said...

I think I say "Very nice boy" to Marco too much. He's told several girls at the park, "You're a nice boy."