Tommy recently received a genuine Irish hurley, brought back from Ireland by Noreen. He has taken practice time very seriously, even planning how he will slip the hurley to the future arrival for two-man drills (don't read into that, I still don't know).





See how ready he is, he doesn't even smile in his portrait.

And just to show Tommy embraces all cultures:
7 comments:
Well executed moves, Tommy. Should be very effective when facing your opponent. (I give the hurley three months...before is elevated to the status of 'priceless Irish artifact' and hung high the bedroom wall.)
Gotta love that Tarantella!
uh... that "Tarantella" is the "Mexican Hat Dance", sorry Mom. At least that's what Miss Washburn called it during folk dancing at St. Brendan's. I think he learned it at Paula's...
Oooops! I was so hoping.....
You mean the boy is 2 1/2 and you haven't taught him the "Tarantella" yet?!?
That thing is more mysterious than lacrosse.
OMIGOD! I just went back and watched the video. HYSTERICAL! SO IMPRESSED!
http://sfgaa.org/guide/hurling.html
Post a Comment