Monday, June 22, 2009

Agility Training

Ok I bought this at home agility course for Finn like 5 years ago hoping to entertain/exhaust him in our big back yard in the City. Alas, he and Cali are both tunnel-phobic and really took no interest. I also don't think I ever took it out of the box nor set it up, really.

But someone else has been obsessed with crawling through tunnels lately so we tried it out.




It's large and great though definitely not a nice plastic kid toy. The rings are metal and not very comfy to crawl on. But that didn't stop us! I wonder if Tommy would like weave poles or the high jump?

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

In case you decide this is a hit we bought a kid-friendly one at Ikea for around $15!

Sarah said...

When you say "someone else," you're referring to Tom right?