Thursday, June 4, 2009

Off the Couch

Why yes, I have been enjoying a leisurely summer vacation so far, thank you for asking. And, NO, I haven't done anything interesting enough to be blogged about since mid-May - thank you for asking Greg and G-ma!

Daycare was closed last week so I actually had to parent and didn't have a lot of time/energy to write about it. Basically, we went to Children's playground in GG Park like 3 of the days. Here's a video that pretty much sums it up:



Having tackled a couple of small to do list items Tuesday and Wednesday, I decided to keep Tommy home again from daycare today and tomorrow to play. After our morning warm-up of at least 2 episodes of Go Diego Go and some Jack thrown in, we were off to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in (shudder) Marin for the first time.

All the other blog children you stalk have been there so you probably know the basics but it's another huge, hands on toddler dream land (with some bigger kid stuff too). Tommy had a blast and here are some pics.

First check out his rockin' shirt - we're not sure why this Star Wars shirt has what appears to be the Atari logo on it, but it's cute anyway!


I love his painting stance

And the pink paint in the hair...
And the finished product - he said it was a picture of Mommy

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love it! He looks like such a little man in these photos!

Anonymous said...

I am out of school tomorrow and want to come and play, too! So many fun things to do...