Sunday, February 15, 2009

3 little wildcats

Last night we had a lovely Valentine's evening at the last SI home basketball game. All 3 Cecchin grandsons were there and photo attempts followed. I think G-ma may have some more... or perhaps Tom? These are the attempts I got early in the evening - the CATS lost, but we didn't get to actually watch much of the game anyway!

Hey Marco, thanks for slouching so Tommy looks bigger than you in this pic... he's going to need you to do that for the next 20 years or so. You're a good cousin. Note: it looks like they're wearing the same sweatshirt, huh? Tommy's is a size 2 - Marco's is a size 4.


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hee hee! Loving these sweet pics!

Romios Family said...

Great pics! Nikos, too, appreciates the slouch! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I guess it's time to let the Cecchin Families know that I read all of your blogs. I really like the family crossover posts.
-Meredith's Creeper Friend Greg

Anonymous said...

Please note: Greg is not a creeper. He lives with his parents and is bored.

Sarah said...

Living with your parents doesn't seem Creeper at all. Uh.

Sara said...

Sorry Joey was obviously so squirrely! Would have loved to see all 3 side by side :) But Tommy and Marco look so cute on the nech together! And yes, it's crazy that they're getting a little closer in size!