I'm not sure what he's watching here - but he had to see over the stroller edge and I was just happy he'd forgotten about the buckle. While walking we could hear him say - Tommy push the button.
Helping Nana push. We tried to find a way to hold on to Tommy and not take up the whole sidewalk. He was not really into holding hands for any period of time. This worked for a while.
It was rare to see just ducks. Usually they were mobbed by seagulls. Whenever anyone fed the ducks, seagulls descended. I was surprised that the assault didn't freak Tommy out. I was a little freaked by it.
A duck.
And a squirrel.
At the end of the walk.
At the pizza place. We opted for a buckle-less booster chair instead of a high chair. Tommy did really well with the booster chair.
A good day all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment