Friday, October 17, 2008

Gettin' Messy

Tommy and I had the day off today so we went to the East Bay to visit Amy and the three of us headed to Habitot, a great hands on kids museum. Tommy had a lot of fun, as did Amy and I! In addition to the space shuttle exhibit and the grocery store exhibit, Tommy very much enjoyed the water exhibit (thusly getting wet) and the paint exhibit (thusly getting himself very painted). Please note, the Habitot people are not stupid. They provide big aprons for the kids to wear so they don't get all wet and painted. But... Tommy did not WANT to wear an apron. I anticipated the hands on nature of the place and brought a change of clothes so we just went for it. Next time, I'll make sure we all wear grubby clothes and we'll have a blast getting super messy.







not sure why he's sucking it in...



After we brought Amy home, we crashed in unannounced on Marco and Sarah, who were home as well, and had a nice little visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's "sucking it in" because he sees a camera. It's a 'guy thing', and it's hereditary.

Papa

Sarah said...

Great surprise for us! Love Tommy's "No, no, no Marco. That's Tommy's."

Anonymous said...

Well, first I thought it was a hereditary Cecchin thing, but agree that it is pretty universal.
The truth is that he is auditioning for "The Incredible Hulk Does Habitot"---coming to a theatre near you soon.

Anonymous said...

If Andreotti's have 'Papa John' and Galvins have 'Papa Tom', would the Cecchins have 'Pop Art'?

Sarah said...

Pop and G-ma?