Friday, March 9, 2012

Catching up with Lucy

Apparently I gave up blogging for Lent...?

Here's a major catch up with what Lucy has been up to these days (months...).  Nearly all of these pictures are courtesy of some grandparent or another.  They see much more of her than I do!

She's been working on her "look"   Please don't fall for this!

Mariessa, Lucy, and Grandma took a field trip to the DeYoung



And I got to go the next week...

Finding Nana's house on the satellite photo of SF

Rushing through Macy's I look back and she's strolling behind me like this


Sleeping in various locales




Nana has a collection of hair ribbons and Lucy is obsessed with choosing, organizing, and wearing those hair ribbons.














Grandma and Lucy made a friend named Jade at the playground and they've had several playdates with Jade and her mom.















Lucy, Grandma, and Marco helped Auntie Amy celebrate the opening of her new giraffe barn and the birth of her new giraffe baby "Maggie"

Lucy vs the Red Baron





Visiting Papa at school


Drowning her sorrows in ranch dressing?


For the record, she also enjoys peppers.











 I bought this hat at Target for $1 for her dress up clothes, but it was put to good use last weekend on a sunny day.  With the dress, it's too much.


Lucy's fortune from a few weeks ago... typical 2nd child fortune?

Ready for St. Patrick's Day



No comments: