Friday, October 14, 2011

Playing Hooky

I had the day off today so Tommy ditched school and Lucy ditched swimming and off we went to the Children's Discovery Museum and a brief drive by (potty break) to SCU.

This is a cool picture!







This giant smock she's wearing did nothing to keep her dry.  She came out soaking wet.  But it was a really hot day so no bother.


Dancing in a dark room with disco lights and a mirror.  

Flashback: June 2007 - 1 1/2 months old



Her SCU stage debut.  It's hard to see, but she's on stage in Mayer Theatre with the Ghost Light singing "Twinkle Twinkle."  Our lighting designer said to start saving my money.

There was a goofy face epidemic during our photo shoot but I didn't push it.  We'd had a long, very successful day and I just wanted to get on the road with no tears!