Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twain Harte


Loyal blog stalkers are going to hear a lot about Twain Harte. All your favorite blogs were there.

We had a great time this weekend. Tommy willingly waded into the lake up to his waist and then would get nervous. I did bring him in deeper and immerse him up to his chest (with a life vest on, even!) and he was NOT happy with me in the least. Water fun was had in the end, thanks to Grandma's boats and a boat ride with Daddy.

Family photo by Joey:


















And just to show how far Tommy can stretch an outfit...

Summer 2008

Summer 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blogs have been slow to update! Thanks for giving me some new reading material this week. Waiting on everyone else- aka the blogs of people I've never met.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many years you wore the bathing suit (pink bikini) that the 'mystery person' (Dad) bought for your 1st birthday...
--Yay, Twain Harte!