
I was the lucky recipient of four tickets to the Giants game yesterday. When my co-worker couldn't make it, I invited Lucy and her parents to the game. Aunt Barbara came too.
It was a great first game. Lincecum pitched. Struck out 10, gave up a few hits, walked a few and kept it interesting. Huff homered TWICE, one went in the bay. And for the second time in 4 days, in the 6th inning, Huff and Uribe homered back to back. And the Giants won.
It was very warm and Lucy wasn't really digging that but she was a trooper. She tolerated my attempts to apply sunscreen all over her. She ate, slept, woke up and moved to the shade when it was creeping up to the row behind us.

I think she liked the cold cup, or her Diet Coke habit is starting young.


No comments:
Post a Comment