OK...We'll be there in 10 minutes!
Next I'll show him how to make pasta noodles from scratch. When is he available?
S-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n.
That pizza sounds good, but I'm not sure about the lava hot yogurt.
Can you tell the tone in my voice when he says he makes the yogurt in the oven? My "oh" is very telling...
Don't worry. You got extra points for playing along so well with the "hot"pizza.
I have a diploma, you know. I think my senior thesis was on hot pizza blowing. Your money well spent.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OK...We'll be there in 10 minutes!
Next I'll show him how to make pasta noodles from scratch. When is he available?
S-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n.
That pizza sounds good, but I'm not sure about the lava hot yogurt.
Can you tell the tone in my voice when he says he makes the yogurt in the oven? My "oh" is very telling...
Don't worry. You got extra points for playing along so well with the "hot"pizza.
I have a diploma, you know. I think my senior thesis was on hot pizza blowing. Your money well spent.
Post a Comment