Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tommy's Greatest Hits

Well he's been singing for a long time but he's doing it more often and with more (much more) volume. So we're trying to capture them on "film".
Here's another classic... you'll want to hear it but he gets pretty loud so check your volume level!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic. I like when he actually sings "eee yiii eeee yiii yooh". Is there anything Tommy can't do?

Since I didn't get a Happy Half Birthday video, can he make a Gung Hay Fat Choy one?

Aunt Jen said...

He loves Ole MacDonald. When we're singing and we pause at the "and on his farm he had a ____________" he always says chicken. We're working on that. In our version there can also be sharks, cats, dogs, goats, sheep, pigs, horses and who knows what else. Later on I'm sure there will be trouble when he learns that there are not sharks on farms.

I love singing it with him. It's great because anyone can see how much he loves singing.

Anonymous said...

He will also be surprised that sharks don't say "roar" or play hockey, for that matter, so we've already got problems there.

Anonymous said...

He's got great tone!