At 8:25 I sprang out of bed and called Mom... they had just left the house. We left our house at 8:45 only a little behind schedule and I think that's pretty impressive. Gma and Papa picked up Joey and we met in the gym.
It was delicious and we had a great time. Even if Tommy wants nothing to do with Santa this year. We got a much cuter family picture to make up for the terrible experience at Stonestown. I think I warned you all, but just in case... the Stonestown Santa is new and terrible. The old Stonestown Santa is sorely missed.
Here are the pictures from breakfast:
Papa and Tommy play ball on the schoolyard
1 comment:
So fun! There is a Santa on 4th Street by our house this year. It is actually pretty cool because you don't pay for the picture (you take one using your own camera) and you donate books for underpriledged youth instead. Of course, the one downside it that Santa does not look so much like Santa as a young guy with a wig - but still works for me! We have taken Nikos on a couple of dry runs to check out Santa from a distance and the haven't gone so well...to say the least. Ha!
Post a Comment