Friday, July 25, 2008

15 month check-up

Tommy went to the doc today for his 15 month check up. All is well. Here are the important stats:
Height - 30 inches (19%)
Weight - 22lbs 11oz (25%)
Head - 47.7 cm (approx. 65%)

He got 2 shots but had his best recovery time yet! He was super chatty and adorable thus showing off all his skills for Dr. Solomon, who was very impressed! The good doctor did detect a heart murmur so we have a referral to a pediatric cardiologist. He said it was "nothing to lose more than 12 seconds of sleep over." There are like 3 possibilities of things it can be and they aren't really anything you have to do about them anyway. It's mostly to know it's there. As he said, it's clearly not bothering him. So we'll make that appointment... more info to come I guess.

For those wanting an update on our vet appointment earlier this week - Cali's bloodwork came back normal and the lump was just fatty tissue (Dr. Dad's diagnosis is correct again).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure his heart is murmuring, "I love you, Mommy and Daddy."

Anonymous said...

15 months... where the hell did they go?

(in other news, I feel dumber after working with 5-7 year olds.)