I've assembled a mega-mix of the four performances and cropped and zoomed in on the Galvin kids in all situations where necessary. I did not always select the best seat in the house, so had to wrestle with some obstacles and pushier parents. I'll learn... Here's what I got!
(double click to enter full screen mode - probably doesn't work on a mobile device)
This is a video from the dress rehearsal of Lucy's recital. It's a more polished performance than the show itself, but with less tongue. I got to sit in the front row and film with no obstacles and for that I'm truly grateful. Happy with this recording, I sat at the actual recital with no camera in my hands and simply enjoyed the show. (Thanks to Grandma for taking the show video!) If you didn't get enough in the last video, here's a close up of Lucy's dress rehearsal.
Some pictures from the shows:


No comments:
Post a Comment