Well obviously, I'm playing a bit of catch up here. So here are some random highlights from April.
Lucy and Grandma visited with Aunt Marietta and some other cousins.
Tommy does math for fun... I know, it's crazy to me too! He asked to doodle on Tom's classroom white board and started drawing fractions. Note how he not only drew and labeled the fraction, but he's got that teacher point with the marker thing down!
Lucy wears her official Darren Criss sunglasses
Which I got at this event with my former student Darren
Tommy & Shen
Gopher watching has become a novelty in our front yard. They are bold.
I found a couple more birthday pictures!
Birthday dinner at OG (Olive Garden), that's my boy!
I think sunglasses could be her thing
Sigh... off the shoulder shirt, tousled hair, and ketchup face. That's our girl.
She makes herself comfortable anywhere
She walked into ballet with her hair pulled back and wearing a tutu. Halfway through the hair was down and the tutu became a tunic. A little Isadora Duncan, I suppose.
Lucy & Molly on a long drive to Gilroy
Chocolate cupcake
Snack Shack duty for T-ball.
Lucy & Nana picked Gemma up from school one day and took her to lunch. Gemma just graduated from high school!
Lucy on Grandma's swing in Gilroy
Lucy & Jade in their matching shirts.





























No comments:
Post a Comment