Thursday, April 5, 2012

In Nana's Words

Nana sent a series of photos and anecdotes this week. Here are her words and pictures.




Lucy really does like story time at Ortega Library - Miss Ann does a very full half-hour of songs and stories to an increasingly large group of little ones, their parents, etc. And she loves the playground after, especially because Bryce and Boyd (both girls) are usually there too. So yesterday, Lucy wanted to share it with brown bear too!









When we were going to TJ's last week, Lucy remembered that a little girl had found the alligator and got to pick a candy from a basket so she wanted to do it too, of course =). So we managed it with the assistance TJ's wonderful customer service!!










I told Lucy how much I liked her pj's yesterday and she told me they were "very warm and cozy."



Lucy decided she would like to sleep in my bed today - I did say no "seat jumps" and she agreed. I stayed nearby to make sure. After going back and forth to her bed and mine a couple of times, she went to sleep holding a picture of herself. I was getting some together to send to Louise and she wanted one to hold and off to sleep she went.



Awake!





New pink sparkley TOMS shoes from Jennifer.












No comments: