Monday, August 1, 2011

Boogie Fever

Today I received two emails from Nana and Grandma about 20 minutes apart. Both were links to a recent video each had taken of Tommy. To make things easy, I edited the two videos together. The content was nearly identical. Please enjoy and BOOGIE! (Grandparents: if you get an ad pop up, just click the X and close it.)



This comes from his new favorite movie "Despicable Me" and it's two disco themed numbers. Tommy is a big fan. I would like to add that he is unprompted from off screen (he's looking at his own reflection in the glass doors in the pool video). This is all Tommy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this. I totally recognize the choreography (Des-pect-able me" is Marco's new fav too.)

Sara said...

Oh my!!! LOL! Those butt slaps are priceless! This was hugely entertaining for Joey, who only wishes he had moves like this!