Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend at Joey's

Ok, well Joey wasn't exactly there but we enjoyed our Memorial Day weekend hanging with Davis and enjoying the worlds of cable and DVR at Tim & Sara's house while they vacationed elsewhere. That's why I haven't updated (...Greg!)

We had the inspection on the house yesterday and everything looks great so it looks like we're moving ahead!

Expect a walking video any day now. He took 2 steps this morning... toward Al Roker on the TV. hmmm..... maybe we'll erase that precious memory.

Enjoy these pics of Tommy enjoying Joey's toys!





3 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

I knew he'd done something cute. Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

Is that SUN I see in the Sunset? What what? Glad Tommy is a toy thief too.

Sara said...

Joey loved looking at these photos, especially the vacuum ones :) Thanks again for taking care of Davis!